Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Here Comes the Sun.....Do Do Do Do


Ahhh....Sweet Sunshine!
(with SPF 30 of course)


Kelle, Taylor, Jalen, Allie, Kenzie, & Alana


We have had a couple of great 85 degree days here in Portland. It's been wonderful. The pool in our neighborhood is open, so we had some fun pool time and family time! I have been driving around with the top down on my car. I love it! I'm feeling really blessed!



This summer we have so many wonderful things planned.
  • Allie's Graduation in June
  • Our Anniversary Cruise in July
  • Our 20th High School Reunion in August
  • Allie will go off to college in September
I can't wait for this summer!!
Bring on the fun and sun!



1 comment:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Thank you for stopping by and for the prayers for Kyndall! Oh, you have a BEAUTIFUl family. Looks like you have lots of fun things planned this summer. Have a GREAT weekend. God Bless~Robin