Thursday, May 07, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary to us!

Celebrating 10 years of marriage
with my best friend today!


Wow...10 years together.
"Forever, I do"

**Remember that you can double click on the pictures to make them bigger**

May 7, 1999

We were married 10 years ago today. What a great day that was! We were married at Timeberline Lodge on Mt. Hood. We were to surprised to received 15 inches of new snow on the day of our wedding. There were about 50 people there and we had the best time dancing and visiting with our friends and family. We had a really nice honeymoon in Southern California. Disneyland, Six Flags, Universal Studios. Bill had his first ride on a roller coaster during our honeymoon :o) Little did he know at the time that this was the beginning of a wild ride called marriage! Ha ha.....

The past 10 years have had many ups and downs, but we are stronger people and a stronger couple because of it. Being a blended family has been a challenge to say the least. But we love our family and each other so much it makes it all worth it.

I am really looking forward to the next 10 years with Bill. The next phase will bring more fun times, vacations, and do I dare say "grand babies"? Ok, that's just weird. I'm not even going there. Ha Ha...

I love you honey! Thank you for loving me and going through this journey by my side.

***UPDATE***
*****************************************
Look at the B-E-A-U-TIFUL flowers that Bill sent me at work today! Thanks baby!!

1 comment:

janna said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures & thanks for posting them.