Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The End of an Era

The Final Dance Team Banquet!


As 4 years of dance team come to a close, I find myself in a weird place. This experience has been wonderful for Alex and our family. The friends that we have made and the way we have watched Alex mature and grow as a leader and a person has been so amazing to watch. It's a little bitter sweet for me.
Dance team was ALOT of time and energy and there is a little tiny piece of me that is glad it's
over.

The banquet was great! The girls all looked beautiful! It is a tradition that the senior captains go up and give out awards to the whole team. Bill and I made little sashes for Allie and Ellie to hand out. They turned out so cute!!


We are now alumnis of the Westview Wildthings....We are very excited to watch the team continue to grow and succeed!

Senior Captains...Allie and Ellie

No comments: