Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer Fun!

Summer 2010
A few weeks ago we went over my friends BK's house to see her sister Dawn-Joy who was in town from Nashville. Dawn-Joy is a very talented singer and just released a CD. We went over to visit and hear her sing with her boyfriend, Kevin. Kevin is the lead guitarist for Blake Shelton. It was a wonderful evening with great music and wonderful friends!




*****************************************


Aloha High School - All Class Reunion Picnic


Bill and I had a great time at the 2nd annual Aloha High School All Class Reunion Picnic. It was so wonderful seeing everyone from high school. I love that I am still in touch with some of my friends from high school. It has been 21 years since we graduated so it was nice seeing people that I haven't seen since graduation!


Bk is one of my best friends from 8th grade. We were locker partners, had many sleepovers, fought over boys, and made up tons of dances and performed them for our families.


No comments: