Friday, January 22, 2010

AdvoCare

AdvoCare
We Build Champions!

Last Friday, Allie surprised me by coming home for the weekend! I was thrilled to see her! On Saturday, we went to an AdvoCare "Coffee Talk" together. AdvoCare is an amazing company! We were introduced to AdvoCare about 7 years ago by Melanie who knew Bill from a networking group. I fell in love with the products and proceeded to lose 45 pounds and went from a size 22 to a 14. However, I'm a very hard learner and tend to let the "not so fun" parts of life distract me from what I know is the next right thing to do...so I now find myself praying for opportunities for more positive changes. I celebrated 6 months sobriety this month and for me, the next right thing is that Bill and I have made is to help others achieve their goals with AdvoCare. This is will be a business for us and we are so excited to see what the future holds.

Please visit our website for more information. We have wonderful products that promote weight loss, sports nutrition, energy and mental focus.

Coffee Talk! Melanie, Me and Allie

I did get to spend a little bit of time with my BFF Christie and my gorgeous God-Daughter Aaliyah! She is laughing and smiling so much! She is such a happy little baby!

Me and my God-Baby!

Jalen and Courtney are gearing up for Softball this Spring.
They have been busy conditioning and getting their gear together!
I'm so excited to go to their games and cheer on the "Wonder-Twins"



No comments: