Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy 17th Birthday Allie


Allie is 17!

We had a little birthday party for Allie on Friday night. We had some family over and she invited some of her friends as well. 17....Wow! This birthday has really got me thinking that my baby girl is going to graduate in about a year. It is very bitter sweet for me. I really don't want this time to end. I'm so proud of the young lady that she has become. I know that she will be successful in anything she chooses to do.

Here are some pictures from her birthday party....

Thanks for the cake Aunt Stacy!

Allie blowing out her candles!

Allie's friends made her a big birthday sign! Really sweet!

"MOLEXEE"!!!!

The group! Kerren, Sierra, Hayley, Bailey, Aly, Allie, Laura, Kelcee & Molly

What a bunch of goof balls!




No comments: