Saturday, March 15, 2008

4TH IN STATE!

Congratulations Wildingthings!
4TH IN STATE!


The girls competed with the OSAA Dance State Championships on Wednesday and Thursday last week. It was held at the Memorial Coliseum. They were just simply AMAZING! I don't think that I can begin to express the pride that I felt while watching them perform. After hours and hours of practices, everything came together beautifully and the girls brought on the "storm".

The girls all stayed in a hotel on Wednesday night. I heard that they had a great time together. I was able to go and help out on Thursday with make-up. I met them at the hotel before we went to the Spaghetti Factory for lunch. I brought cupcakes for the girls and everyone sang Happy Birthday to Allie.


Here are some pictures from the state competition! I can't believe that next year will be Allie's last year on the team! This has been an amazing experience for both Allie and myself.


The team also made special shorts with the word "storm" on them. Here is the booty shot!

Katie, Allie, Josie, Ellie & Rachel
Here is the sign that Bill & I made for the girls


Ellie & Allie

Each girl got a state bag with their name on it, and a little teddy bear that was wearing the state costume! Too cute!



Alex & Coach Alex! She is an amazing coach and we are so lucky to have her!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a hot coach!!!!