Friday, January 02, 2009

Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

We spent Christmas Eve over at my In-Laws house with my Mom & Papa.
Wayne, Jaylin, Piper & Parker came over too.
We had a wonderful dinner and had fun hanging out with family.

Parker, Piper, Kaela, Matthew & Allie

As tradition serves, Grammy Jo got all the girls jammies. I love that I have pictures of the girls in their Christmas jammies that go back 10 years! Tradition is so important!

On Christmas morning, all the kids came over. It was so nice to have all 6 of our kids together. I made a big breakfast and then we opened presents and hung out together before we went over to my Aunt Patti's house for Christmas dinner.



Taylor, Jalen, my cousin Tawnia, & Courtney. I'm so proud of my cousin Tawnia. She had gastric by-pass surgery back in August and she has lost 100 pounds.
She looks wonderful and we are so happy for her!
We love you Tawny Bear!



Stacy & Kelle

No comments: