Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kaela's Choir Concert

Kaela's Fall Choir Concert

Kaela had her first choir concert on Tuesday night. First of all...She looked AMAZING! She was all dressed up in her new clothes, I flat ironed her hair and she did her own make-up.
What a doll!


Kaela was upstairs doing her makeup and I was downstairs. Then I hear Kaela yell "I'M CUTE!". I burst out in laughter and asked her again what she said. "I'M CUTE!". Yep, that's what I thought you said. Kaela has battled with low self esteem (as I'm sure most young teenagers do), so it's really nice to see this wonderful confident side of her.


Not only did Kaela look amazing, she sounded INCREDIBLE!! Out of all the singers at the concert, Kaela's beautiful voice was the one that stood out. She also had a little solo during the song "Song to the Unsung Hero".


Kaela and Papa Ray ~ Thank you for coming Papa


We are so proud of you Kaela! Great job honey!

2 comments:

janna said...

She is pretty!

Anonymous said...

She's right! She's ADORABLE. I'm so glad she's feeling better. I would not go back to the teenage years for all the money in the world.