Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Married to my best friend for 9 years!

B + A = True Love Always!


Bill and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary on May 7th. Bill was so sweet and brought flowers into my work. I am so lucky to have a man that is so good to me.


The ladies in my office are convinced that Bill is the greatest man on earth. They keep saying that he is making their husbands look bad. Bill brought me the most beautiful purple and white tulips! He always remembers that Tulips are my FAVORITE flower. I love you Bill ~ I can't wait to spend my future with you!






After work, Bill took me out to the Orenco Station Grill for dinner. We both had steak for dinner. It was a really great place and we plan on going back again soon. If you get a chance to go there, try the warm shrimp cocktail appetizer! AMAZING!!!










No comments: